India and Delhi kids

Actress Sonali's last days was due to arrive in Delhi Delhi was were zee TV reality show similar to the ' best dramebaj ' audition. He shows whole lot of selected children from India and Delhi kids selected. sonali pointed out, "I like to be the judge in the children's show I films, was attached to the reality showHe was "kya masti kya Dhoom" and it was the same show of children enjoyed it then, I linked to several shows, among them judge. now once again became judge of the children's show experienced yet fun., hopefully, so good. "

Sonali will judge this show how children? She says, ' I will not judge, but rather to tell right then I tell myself and their mentor, their guide bangs better. children's work are to be the judge? They then whatever, all cute. I am also mum, that approach them dekhungi. ' jajej his last show sonali do not miss? She says, "I miss that, but it is not that they can not work without the silver lining g & g still I get from our conversations that Shekhar is show." similar to the later got talent ' Shaker, I live rather than live with them Dharam.

I so many people will have to work with and it is a continuation will be with us "other people too.

Sonali is a matter of how he selected children from the cities, where most of them began to dramebaj? She says, ' honest so with Delhi child are really amazing here., pure dramebaj. we all answer to all cities of India from five to twelve year-olds chosen. I found that kids are much more talented, but Delhi has children so amazing only.

I had fifteen children choose from here, but they were so dramebaj that we had to choose the best twenty-five children, which I have seen, I think the top of Delhi. "sonali has said," it shows the other kids show ' dance India dance ' and ' little chaimps ' etc is acting like children and we always choose the phainlist are so many talented children through that with them. Not the slightest fatigue while working.

How many dramebaj in childhood, sonali? She says, "I was not at my dramebaj at all and today is the big difference. I middle class family girl. Dad had their wish that public servants. I will feel proud of them, but IAS treatment my intention changed later and when I came into the world of acting, which he didn't like, but later was something we value not only were and I had some today's children Saw that I like for something that was forbidden to watch TV drama. it was not possible then that the children of today. like to see everything and drama? '

Sonali will appear in films again. She says, ' I get luthriya a time in Mumbai movie "Vance directed upon 2 ' working. I work in films due to the son. now is the time to show side-by-side, then making movies too. so in dikhungi.